Wednesday, 26 September 2012

MY BACKDROP PAINTING NEEDS A NEW HOME!


 This is a call-out to friends and art lovers in or near Amsterdam NL.... with larger storage spaces or studio walls or anything similar!!!

My lovely friends! I need your help!
I have just found out that my last backdrop (see photo) which I

painted at the Vlaams Cultuurhuis Brakke Grond, for 1000 Drawings and 'the Birds that change colour', Must be moved to a new location by the end of THIS WEEK, after a few months of loving storage, or horror of horrors, because of lack of space it will be re-painted !!!

Please let me know if you can think of anywhere I can move it to, at least temporarily until I find a permanent home for it?

I'm sure one of you knows someone who has a studio wall or a dry garage or something I can borrow at least for a while.. you are also allowed to display and enjoy it..

It is painted on wooden boards in 3 parts, 3m high and each 1m wide = in total 3m x 3m when put up together, and therefore a bit heavy and a liitle cumbersome, so no steep, tight Dutch stairwells please! ;-)


Thanks to everyone so far for your help, I am already following up a couple of potentials but only temporary ones

I'll keep you posted how we get on,
Gail

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately it is too big for our wall, otherwise I would drive all the way to Amsterdam to offer you storage in our living room. I love it!

    ReplyDelete